WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR?

Let's hope so.

I got the trailer back all fixed at noon yesterday and drove back to the campground and set it up completely. The heat worked !!!! The vent worked over the stove and I have a brand new tongue jack to replace my brand new tongue jack. LOL. I took the dogs for a run and a swim in a puddle and then spent the afternoon with Josh who is the son of the mangager/owner of this trailer park. He tried to get the dish to work in the back bedroom. We could not get it to work, but we found out definitively that it is only wired to work off of the antenna in the bedroom . Fine I can live with that now that I know.


I met Roger and Kathy for dinner at Applebees and we stayed for 2.5 hrs talking. Lots of fun. Lots of conversation. Kathy and I are going to go to see "The Theory of Everything" tomorrow. Hope it's good. I am going to work with Roger today and maybe on Sat depending on the weather.

oh and BTW. Dually is not loving the INSTICT dog food so back to the drawing board. Still begging him to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment