WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Duck Day

I woke up early thinking about those damn sheep. I went to Target and got paper and marker and made 10 neon signs with a reward on them for info leading to their recovery and I posted all of them before 11 this morning. Then I came back and started to look for sheep and ducks on line. I had much better luck on ducks and I found someone about 50 miles from here with 5 Welsh Harlequin males. I texted, got their address and drove down there. The ducks were good looking and healthy so I bought them.

On the way home I stopped and got a "lot" of oranges for juicing and boy are they good. I juiced less than 1 bag and I have 2 more bags left. I got strawberries too..

I also stopped and got a bag of grain and shavings and unloaded the ducks into the dog kennel and made sure they were comfortable and dragged myself into the trailer for the night. I'm beat. Can't wait to work the ducks tomorrow. THey appear sensible.

bonus : more baby cow pics

No comments:

Post a Comment