WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Day before the AKC trial

I had good intentions of going to the spin class at 11. I got up, I drove, I got there at 10:55 and they had already closed the doors, lowered the lights and started the class. So I left. I am self conscious enough and if was an almost full class and there are only a few bikes with padded seats and I am NOT sitting on a bike with a plastic seat. no way no how.

So I went to Home Depot to try and get some lattice and they would not cut if for me so I couldn't get that either. Back to the trailer and I laid around all day until Lee showed up to load up the momma and calf. Pretty sure he did that so I would feel more comfortable working the cows. ''maybe''.

When he left I went out and worked the ducks. Edgie has to take them out of the dog kennel by taking my flank. He's not good at it yet. I sorta have to lead him from the outside to get him started.Then I worked on flanks with him and penning at the end into the dog kennel.

Dually was being an ass so I got on him for not squaring his flanks and then he cornered the ducks and I asked for an away and he wouldn't give it to me so we fought about that for a while. Same old problem with him. One of these days maybe he will let them loose and take the flank.

It's a 45 min ride to the show site so I have to leave at 6 am tomorrow. lovely. still dark at that time.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blogs. Thanx !!
    As of late this morning have no water, Getting a foot or so of snow tonight. I sure hope it's not the well pump!! It'll cost me a ton to plow out the well head enough to pull the pump and replace it and all the pipe tp the pump... UGH !!! I want to scream.....

    ReplyDelete