WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep

The stupid things escaped yesterday morning after I gave Lee a lesson. His dogs were rough on the sheep and I guess the sheep thought that it was time to leave. I did not notice till late in the afternoon. We looked but only had 1 hr of daylight and did not find them. We went out at 7 am today and looked until 12:30 or until I could not walk anymore. Wore Dually out too because I used him to look in places I did not want to go. I called animal control and they had a report yesterday at 1 and we found where they had gone but then lost the trail. I went home and took a nap and lee went home and came back but still no luck. There are a lot of fences and places they can't go but there are places they can go and we did not check. So much property and so many places for sheep to hide. The good news is I didn't see one snake.

I miss the sheep already. Not sure what I am going to do If I don't have sheep to work. I am so going to have to replace them to have something to do here.

I went out tonight and went to the Square where they have music and dancing. It was ok. Then I went to Starbucks for a coffee and dessert which was more fun. I felt less out of place in Starbucks.

I contacted someone locally that I know and she has sheep for sale but they are all woolies so I would not buy them anyway and they are expensive. She said she might come over tomorrow and help look for the sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment