WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Today's work

Lee came over around 9 and we worked dogs a little. He showed me his littermate Bc's who were really nice dogs. The big male "Bubba"he only wants to work on cows and the little female on sheep. I showed him a couple of things on working them but not sure if he was impressed or not. the guy has a lot of book and DVD knowledge. I worked Edge alittle while he was here and then as he was leaving he gave me a phone book to look up furniture stores to find my recliner and a box of satsuma oranges. What a nice guy. He also brought a lawn mower over to clean up where I have to put the sheep in at night. It's kinda prickery over there.

After he left, I worked Dually on long outruns and drives. He made me mad so we quit. Later I worked them both in the smaller pen and they both did very well.

I did laundry today and searched for a recliner again. No luck. Got a movie to watch tonight. Getting late though 8:30 so not sure how much will get watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment