WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Lady Lake Fl

I met Lee this morning and we drove a short distance to the site he was offering which includes water,elec,sewer,sheep and cattle. I'm on top of little hill under a tree and tomorrow he is going to come over and we will fence in the trailer and a place for the car. It will also be a safer place to let the dogs out at night. I just heard a bunch of coyotes in the pasture running thru. I would hate to not hear them and let the dogs out at night.

There are plenty of stores nearby so hopefully tomorrow I can go looking for a decent recliner. Also need to look for a place to take how to use a gun courses.

As I drove into this pasture, I hit a low spot (no choice)and bent one of my stabilizer jacks. It still works, but might need replacing anyway.

Satellite dish is up and working. Everything is working which is good because the temp is supposed to drop the next 2 days. Might go down to 50 Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment