WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, January 26, 2015

yoga day

When I woke up it was cold and windy outside. It stayed windy all day. The trailer was a-shakin and a-rockin. So I didn't do anything until yoga at noon. It was a more strenuous yoga than the first class I went to,but I did ok most of the time. My knee is already feeling better from the stretching.

I went out to lunch to what I thought was a bistro type place. It turned out to be an all you can eat buffet, mostly salads. It was ok but of course I overate. Should have gone to Applebee's which was my first thought. I wont' go back though. Too much food.

Then I came back to the trailer and took a nap in my lovely recliner. I was tired. I woke up around 5 and went out to check on the ducks. I used the shovel to attack the pricker bushes in the working area. If it's not windy tomorrrow I will burn them. It isn't a big pile but boy are they annoying. Still have plenty more to chop down. It will be easier for the ducks as well as the dogs. I haven't worked the ducks much yet,just a little yesterday to get them in the dog kennel. They were safe last nnight so hopefully that will last.

1 comment:

  1. It’s great that the yoga class you went to was more tireless than the first one, and that your knees felt better after all the stretches. On the other hand, who could resist an Eat-all-you-can buffet? Haha! It would be very hard to go there and not eat a lot. Thanks for sharing this with us, Diane. All the best!


    Irving Hammond @ Panacea CR

    ReplyDelete