WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wed

Lee came over this morning with a lawn mower and he mowed down the rest of the prickers in the duck pen. It would have taken me a couple more days and then we burned the little bastards. So now it's pretty free to work in there although I didn't today. AFter working I rested and had lunch and then went to the lifestyle workout at the gym. Way to much work for me. My back was already bothering me and we did a bunch of stuff that bothered me. It was way too much like an exercise class ie: not much fun. Lots of good work, but like I said not much fun.

Then I went grocery shopping and stopped to talk to a lady in a Rialta who said her boyfriend has just bought it and they were living in it and she hated it. It's way too small for two people to live in. IT looked a lot newer than Carol and Mikes but Igues he had to fix just about everything on it.

Then I went to Walmart and picked up another hose because the one I bought when I got here was leaking or something was. Might be I just needed a washer. Anyway will fix that tomorrow. There is also a farmers market tomorrow morning which I can hit before my yoga class. Unless I go to spinning instead at night, but must work the dogs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment