WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Bo Peep is sooooo thrilled

I was at the dismal AKC trial this weekend where did very poorly. Edgie did well, but the cows overfaced him.They were tough and he got tossed by one today and I retired him. He won the STD A class today on sheep. Dually didnt' qualify on anything this weekend which is exremely unusual. Gave me plenty of things to work on.

But as I was getting ready to trial EDge this afternoon, I got a call from a guy who said he found the sheep and to come and get them. They were very close to the last sighted location. I was a minimum of 45 min away so I called Lee but he didnt' have car so he had to scramble. I ran Edge early and started home but Lee called and said he had a ride and could take the dog so I went back to the trial. He walked this squirrely little suckers back to our barbed wire fence, lifted it up and his dog pushed them all thru. He locked them all in the dog kennel. By the way there are 6 now.. a baby was born while they were out running around.

Lee's truck may not be fixed for a few days and when it gets fixed, he is going to take the sheep back to his house because there is another due to lamb and he needs the ram to breed some other ewes and maybe he doesn't trust me anymore?

1 comment: