WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, February 9, 2015

nice start rainy finish

It was nice out this morning. I took the ducks out with Dually and we practiced some outruns and drives. He can drive about 150 ft away from me before He HAS to bring them back. He's doing better and better. I am seriously considering entering him in a BC trial in Pro-novice next month. I have the entry form all filled out. It's in ST Cloud close to where I lived 2 yrs ago when I stayed down here.

I also worked on the rest of the fencing and got that all ready to go so we can refence for the sheep. Hopefully we will start that tomorrow.

Edgie was a star today. I worked on outruns with him too. I need to be closer to the livestock and have to figure out how to push him out at the top. He starts out rather flat too then bends out. I would like him to start out a little rounder. little by little I guess. His driving was better today. I also need to work on his standing stop. agghhh

Called a friend on skype this afternoon and got the lowdown on all the rotten snow. Boyo am I glad I am not there.

Then I went to the library for the first time. I needed a copy of the entry form. I asked about taking out books and they don't want to give me a card without proof of residency. Seems odd for a library.

On to do laundry, buy dog food and then I took myself out for prime rib. Mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment