WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Road Trip

  I dont' know what possessed me to today but I took a rid to Old Town to see what it looks like.  On the way I passed Manatee STate park so I stopped in to see if there were any Manatees. There weren't but it is a beautiful and interesting park. you can swim in the springs if you so desire. I did not desire. The water temp stays72  all year round.  I was surprised at how clear the water was considering it looks like a big ole swamp.

I tried to find a piece of property that I've seen on Trulia but I could not find it.  It is quite a ways from rt 75 which makes it feel like you are in the boonies.

Dually is lame so he is on house arrest but they both came with me. They didn't get out much.

No comments:

Post a Comment