WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

BAck to training

The sheep were a little squirrely. THey kept trying to run away. Dually kept having to go catch them up. I didn't work Edge because I was afraid he would lose them. So Dually was worked on whistles and I think he is starting to get them. I worked on his pushing them over me too. Getting tired of that little move.

The little lamb worked for a while but when she started breathing hard, I put her and her Mom away and only worked 3 sheep.

I went to yoga this afternoon but the yoga class is too easy so I am going to try another one. I think the night class is less attended so I would like that better. But as easy as it was, it exhausted me, but I would still prefer something more strenuous. There were no downward dogs .

Grilled a really nice piece of salmon for supper along with a slice of tomato and avocado and rice a roni. delish.

Talked to Lee about buying those sheep from Stacey and he is going to let me know tomorrow because in actuality, they will end up being his for the year. Or maybe he has other sheep he can leave over here. I want sheep here though. I am getting so much good work done and Edge needs so much more. Dually is really coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment