WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Duck work today

Dually was wild today but I kept calm and he calmed down.  However he just wasn't controlling the ducks very well.  Overflanking and stopping and frustrating the hell out of me.

Edge was not very good either. He kept separating one duck off and then only wanting to work the one duck.  The ducks were very stressed and huffing and puffing. I've never seen ducks make so much noise.  It was warm today but the sun was not out so I guess they need to be worked more.

The whole object of today's work was more for me than the dogs.  Keep quiet and let them work and KEEP CALM.    I did well even if they didn't .

Panicked tonight when I was putting stuff in the fridge, the light went out and the fridge basically shut off.  I went out and shoved the plug outside farther into the outlet and came back in and it was fine..  I made an appt to take the trailer back to Camping World on Monday to get the heat and the fridge looked at.  I  can't change the mode on the fridge to gas and I should be able to do that if I want to.  If it's on auto it will change to gas itself if the elec goes out  but I can't change it manually and there was a point that I wanted to do that and I could not.

Went and got some more groceries so I could make beef chili ala WW for dinner.  Not bad.  Also did a load of laundry because while I was at the trial this weekend I was timing for the judge and we had to walk thru the pasture and the string from the hay bales is everywhere. Anyway I got caught my a string and down a went into a cow pie.  Soooo I needed to get my jeans washed asap. Nobody saw me fall Yay.
Tomorrow the sheep come back. 

1 comment: