WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lost sheep again

I'm embarrassed to say Bo Peep lost the sheep again!!, I was sitting in a chair watching them graze with both dogs out with me. They went under the fence and out the alleyway and ran down the pasture. It would have been fine but Dually didn't see them so he had no idea where I was sending him. They got to the barbed wire fence and the little bastards just went thru. This is the side of the pasture that has a highway a little ways away. I followed them with Dually and we went into the woods but we didn't see them so I went out to the road and all the way around back to the truck. Had to be a mile and I am not a walker. I went back and got the truck to go out to the highway again and half way to the road I see them and a school bus had just dropped a kid off. I screamed at the kid to stay there and he did and he held them till Dually and I got up there. At that point Lee showed up and let his dog out and took over. They ran in front of us back into the woods but he found them easily and led the "little bastards" back to hte dog kennel which is where they will stay until we get a fenced area for them that they will actually stay in. I am not allowed to work them outside the dog kennel area until Tues when Lee gets back from Al. Ok fine I'll work ducks.

2 comments:

  1. Oops, guess those sheep just didn't want to hang around. I still say that it's not your fault the fence isn't strong enough. Why not put a bell on one or two of the sheep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a bell today and it's on the worst runaway right now.

    ReplyDelete