WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fencing Day

Lee showed up at 8 am to fence in an area for the sheep. Now they can stay out and graze while a gad about town. I still have to lock them into the dog kennel at night but that's ok. So we lowered fence on one side , about150 ft of it and stretched it and refastened it to the posts. Then we dug about 10 post holes. Lee is a machine, I only had to fill them and I could barely keep up with him. Then we stretched that section and stapled it up. Finally we put a strand of barbed wire on both sections so the cows won't jump it or press it down.. We also put 1 large posts in. telephone pole sections to hold one corner and to hold a gate when he brings it over. Right now I have to pull the wire fencing over and fasten it to hold the sheep in but that will work for a while. WE finished at 12:30 and I was happy to see him go.

I went inside and made myself lunch and the dogs breakfast and took some painkillers. After an hr I felt better so I took the dogs for a run. Back inside and took a long nap. I woke up at 5 and henmed and hawed up going to the spin class. I was not awake enough. I was awake for the 6:45 yoga class so I went to that. It was the best one I have been to. Truly a workout.

No dog work today. Watching "CHOPPED" right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment