WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Very cold morning

  It was 35 and the wind was blowing to beat the band this morning. My heater stayed on all night and it was not too bad in the trailer. Letting the dogs out certainly let in the cold air though.  So I let them back in and packed everything before I opened the door again.

We got on the road about 10:30.  I went the backroads up to rt 10. It was much more pleasant than going through any of the traffic areas.  I stopped at  Jeffers to let the dogs out and run and then on to the motel.  My room was not ready so I went to get some groceries and I stopped at a Mexican restaurant and got chicken soup for supper.  I was starving.  I had stopped at Subway and gotten a salad but saved most of it for dinner.

Some people from work -Becky and Bob apparently stopped in at Manatee springs to see me. I guess they thought I was staying there.  Sorry I missed them.  They stay down here from Sept thru May and go home for the summer only.  smart

Dually and Edge are  being every so quiet in the room.  Edge is hiding in the bathroom and Dually is sticking by me. Edge would be on top of me but Dually is always growling at him. poor thing

There is a picture on Facebook tonight of Dare's sister Que trying to climb into the back of a trailer full of sheep.  "just like Dare"   really miss my baby Dare

1 comment: