WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Sunday --day of rest

Ha like every day is not a day of rest. But today I worked on removing the staples from the fencing and I have them all removed except for 1 post which is kind of a mess. I will do that one tomorrow. If I had some more staples I could start the fence lowering myself and save us some time on Tues.

Then I tried to log on all morning to my hotspot and it just would not work no matter what I did. I got ready to go out and put the dogs in the trailer because it's too hot to day to leave them in the car. I started to drive away and I see Dually on top of my table freaking out with a toy in his mouth. Geez, my new table. I ran back in and put him in the crate which probably made Edge happy anyway.Then I left and I went to Target and bought a door mirror so I can have an idea of what I look like when I get dressed for anything. I have to attach it to the door tomorrow. Then I went to Starbucks and had my first Frapprochino. It was very good. I sat down and tried to log on to their wifi. I could log my pc on but my hotspot still would not work. I asked the guy sitting there who was a website developer if he would help and he did try but could not figure it out so I went next door to Verizon and they took an hr to figure it out. Somehow I had changed the password on the pc so it did not match the wifi password on the phone so we changed that and Voila it's fixed. Panic without the internet.

Got home around 4 and went to work the dogs. I worked Edge first on ducks and he had a hard time getting them out to the field but we finally succeeded and he did some nice big outruns. The ducks just stand there and so that is cool. He did some better driving too. A little longer distance than the last time. It's so interesting that he feels free to walk up when he is on my left side but wants to always come back to me when he is on my right side. Gotta keep working the right side.

I think Dually knows his whistle pretty good, but my whistling is still not good. I wonder if a better whistle will help. Might have to ask the BC people.

I picked up a movie at netflix, but not sure I am going to like it. Seems convoluted.

No comments:

Post a Comment