WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Camping World Day

I had 8:30 am appt and I was there on time. They kept my trailer till 4. There is an igniter and a fan motor that have to be ordered to fix the heat and the vent fan. I am not getting any sense of urgency there. In the meantime I went to Lowes to see if I could find a tv mount for the new little tv that I bought for the bedroom on Tues when I got here. I didn't find one. I went to Jeffers Pet Supply and bought some pro bios and some clickers and some treat stuff. Then I went back to Camping World to pick up the trailer. We discussed the water heater and they have told me that I have to have a certain amount of water pressure for it to work. That makes sense. I brought it to Rogers last night and hooked everything up .. The shower was hot for 2 minutes and then cold. lovely. This am I took the water filter off the line but that didn't make any difference. I am going to fill the holding tank up and see if the pump can give it enough pressure for a shower. Yikes this is turning out to be an ordeal. It was fine at the campground in Texas for a month and great at one campground on the way here. I also went to a store to have my dish antenna checked out and it works but I could not get service last night. I have to go back and have them recalibrate my receiver because it has been unused for so long. Gotta get laundry done today too and work the ducks and the cattle per Rogers' request. Oh and the other thing, is my little space heater is not doing the job anymore so I need to buy a new one even though I have 3 at home. dummy

No comments:

Post a Comment