WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Back to training

So after the weekends fiasco with sticking in the corners with Dually, I set up some panels and worked cows around the panels. I sort of worked a figure 8 and tried to get extra inside flanks in. He got better. Today I am going to work the actual corners in the arena with sheep. Of course its kind of rainy out , but also warmer, should be 60's today.
I worked Edge on the cows on the same panels. He seems to make the cows move a lot faster than Dually does. Not sure why, I will have to watch him more closely to see if I just need to slow him down. Those cows were hustling around those panels. funny. He seems to really understand flanks. go figure. took no time at all to teach him them.

I also worked on Dually's standing stop by using a line between his legs and just walking up. He won't lie down with a rope between his legs and of course that is my goal..

I called Dothan's Camping World today and made an appt for the warranty work which they said they could do. It's been hard finding a CAmpig World that would help me. They did say that the Keystone company is hard to deal with on warranty work and might take a while to get approved. Hope they can fix the exhaust fan quickly. So I guess I will be leaving here on Sunday or Monday. It's a 2 day drive and maybe I can do some sightseeing somewhere?

Today I finally get a haircut. Tomorrow the car goes in for an air sensor and oil change

No comments:

Post a Comment