WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Rock Raking

    The new pasture has a new name, Rocky Hill.   It's so bad, it's hard to walk back there and they are all little rocks not big ones.  so I have started to rake it. At first I thought I could just pick them up, but I can see that is not going to work so I started raking.  My shoulder is killing me and I probably only worked for an hr.  Funny how if it were leaves on my front lawn I would only last 15 min , but because it's a stock related thing I don't resent the hell  out of it and will keep working.   Sure could use some help though.

      I used my new little compressor today and blew up the tires on the wheel barrels . It beats the hell out of a bicycle pump. LOL.   Then of course I saw a used one on craigslist for only a little more money and a lot more machine. Oh well such is life.

     None of my dogs got work today , just some lessons which went really well.  Some days are just good.

No comments:

Post a Comment