WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rock Raking

   
We are (or Edward is)making progress.   Also had some help from Dave today.  They made a big dent in it.  I will take some pics tomorrow.  I guess we are getting snow Fri which may effectively stop us for a while.  Of course Sat is the rock raking party.  I might be partying alone.

    I used Dually to gather up the escaped ewes who were trying to get back to their babies after I fed them. I forgot and left them alone in a pen  and they were frantic.  One gate was left unlatched and they pushed their way thru to try to get to the lambs.  So they were around my travel trailer and baaaahing to beat the band. He was quiet and obedient and generally was less stress than using Dare.  He's a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment