WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tractor Supply Day

    I'm so excited.  The sale starts  today and I have a long list.   Can't wait to get the stuff home and start putting it up .  My arena will look like a real arena.   30 T posts. 16 wire  cattle panels.  7 regular cattle panels, grain, jeans.  I know there is something else, but I can't think of it.  I will recognize it when I see it. LOL
    Today is also the day I pick up 34 call duck eggs and put them in the incubator. I hope the incubator stays running.  It's getting older and sometimes they just quit.  That would be very bad halfway thru the incubation period. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Shopping. Looking forward to pictures when you get everything built!

    ReplyDelete