WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Car Repair

So I left this morning at 8 am and got halfway to the garage and realized I had no money or credit card so  I had to turn around and go home again. I spent 2.5 hrs in dunkin donuts waiting for the car and then another hr at the shop.  It cost me $323 but at least my check engine light is no longer staring at me and the rear brakelight that I could care less about has been replaced for a mere $200.  It was a very expensive LED light. 

So I captured all the lambs and ewes in my chute and gave them all vaccines.  I hit my finger once with a needle and started bleeding all over everything. Those needles are sharp!  Then I fed them and the lambs didn't eat all their food in the stall so when I let the goats back in they immediately ran in thru the lamb door to finish the food so I sent Dare in there to bite them as they stuck their heads in first and then to just guard the opening while I tried to make it too small for them to get in.  He thought that was a great game. It was very amusing to me becasue most often when I put him in the stall , all he can concentrate on is eating the grain. This time he was way more interested in being able to bite the goats. Good dog Dare.

I worked the puppy a little in the control pen but it's so soft in there that I could not move around much to do much with him.  I did work on his call off a little bit.  I managed to catch him but only if he was going in the direction around the sheep that happened to be toward me.  I wasn't really calling him off sheep just catching him as he ran by.

No comments:

Post a Comment