WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Darn it why so cold April 2nd?

  Too cold to do any work outside.  33 deg is not comfortable.  I did load the truck and make a good useful trip to the dump.  It cost me $20 to dump the old pc's and monitors but I am very glad to get rid of them.

I picked up the CD&T that  I forgot at Tractor Supply yesterday and I bought a new tire for the wheelbarrow which I hope doesn't prove to be a problem with installation.

I got some short ribs at the store that I thought would be a crockpot recipe but it turns out they only take a couple of hours and OMG are they good.  The recipe called for a bottle of beer but I didn't have any so I used some Cabernet that I had in the fridge.  It was good for something!

No comments:

Post a Comment