WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

GEEz today was busy

  I started out by having to run down to my sisters to pick up the windown that I bought last year for the kitchen .  Michael helped me put it in the car and Ed took it out.  Yay ED.   I painted the window frames in the bedroom while Ed was painting the hard part. We dismantled the bed in anticipation of putting down the floors but ran out of time. Ed took my wood bed downstairs for storage because I am going to use my iron bed when the room is finished. The iron bed was taken outside and washed off. It's been sitting in my cellar for 16 years. Surprised it looked as good as it did. Needs painting  though.  I will be sleeping downstairs for a while .

Meanwhile throughout all this I am picking up and vacuuming and straightening etc etc.  You can't tell though. After Ed left, I went out to Walmart and picked up some impatiens and some veggies to plant tomorrow.

I had to pull the huge tarp off the hay and rearrange the gates for the sheep so they could get something to eat. They were all complaining at me this morning but tonight they were fine so they found something to eat somewhere.

I picked up another sample color for the bedroom. this time it's a vibrant green. I will try it on the wall tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment