WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Working dogs

So this week I had 2 nice new dogs come basically for instinct tests, but they both enjoyed it so much and the dogs did so well, that I expect to see them back at some point.  Thursday it was a nice shepherd who was a nice temperment and well put together. Today was an oversized mini aussie who was very enthusiastic. She was as big as Peaches and very nice looking.

I have decided that I need to work on my entry into the Pen with Edge. He seems to think he can run in and start chasing immediately. Hmm , wonder where he got that idea. However, his That'll do is much better.

I spent the morning working on the paperwork for the ASCNE trial, but it's not done.  I'm waiting on some more update on the stuff from Maine.  I would like to get the sanctioning in asap so I can cross it off my to do list.  Tomorrow will either be trial or tax stuff or both.  But not much else.  I'm on a mission.

I worked on Edge's new trick this am and he "got" it.  It's lifting up his right front leg.  I am going to try to teach him to hop on 3 legs.  I also worked on him putting his chin on an obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment