WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lesson Day

It was fun to start lessons for this year today.  Some prior students with new dogs and one new student with a lovely white shepherd puppy.  Very nice temperment and very interested and kind to the stock.  Nice to find in a shepherd and it looks like if anyone wants a good breeder of shepherds , the breeder of this pup is local so contact me.

Kathy and Wish came and worked and they are ready to move up to some started classes.  Wendy will be back next week for the clinic with Jan and Zippy was turned on today.  Much more dog than last year.  And a nice aussie pup came with Kim.  Very turned on and also not a hardhead.

I did get bumped on my ass by Reddi who is going to get a comeuppance if he keeps that up. My leg is sore and I twisted the same foot and ankle that I did when I fell off the trailer step on my way home.  It's not a sprain, but if I do it again who knows what it will be.

I worked with Edge on putting his chin in my hand. He seems to think it is odd and looks for something else to do.  I taught him hand signals this am , but of course I need to keep working on that. Gotta love a clicker used right!

I took one of my wicker chairs off the back porch, washed it and painted it and then put it in the living room.  I took an old cushion and put a new cover on it and Voila ---cute little chair.

Heat is off tonight and I will leave it off all night . Tomorrow is supposed to be high 60's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment