WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, October 31, 2014

At the Nationals site

It was a short drive to College Station today and the check engine light was on the whole way. Great. But I left the key on in the ignition after I parked and so when I went to start the car, it was dead. I asked some guy to jump me and after he did the check engine light went out. SCORE!! I am parked between Joe and Mary and Chuck and Karen. Nobody asked me to dinner so I ate leftovers and went to Walmart to pick up some fruit and veggies for the rest of the week although, there is not much room in the fridge. Might have to eat what's in there. We have grass just across the street for the dogs so that is pretty easy. I venue seems nice although the arenas are all covered and they looked dark, but the light weren't on. The cows are small beef and from what I understand, they have just been weaned and might not have any leaders. They have only been worked in large mobs by BC's so some may not know what a dog is at all. MIght be fast and furious. The sheep are supposed to be light light light. The ducks are the same as what Joe has and they were hard. Tomorrow is a day of pretrial stock and I didn't enter it. I guess I will watch and practice videoing with my camera so I can hopefully get some on my you tube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment