WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Day 4 386 miles to Lousiana. I have no idea where I am

I am at a campground off of rt 10. Small campground, no frills really no frills. Barely anyplace to walk the dogs. I was too tired to go on. It was windy and hard to drive today. Lots of rt 10 is concrete and the bouncing is horrible. I spent a lot of time on the phone trying to get the camper fixed. I did not stop at the Camping World I had intended because they told me they could not help me.. They could have but I didn't explain it right so now I am going to try a Camping World in Texas. Hopefully on the day I am going to the fairgrounds so I dont' have to make an extra trip. I unhooked the trailer tonight and went to dinner at a suggested seafood place. I had the suggested gumbo. I would probably not have it again. But I bought some ice cream on the way home and a pecan praline which was to die for good. Tomorrow I will make it to Joe's and the dogs will get to run and work hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment