WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Peaches -the brightest star in the sky

Most of you probably know that Peaches and I went back to the vets on Fri am when I found her white and lethargic and the vet confirmed that she was bleeding internally. At her age there were no choices. We put her back in the car and I held her and she just went to sleep very peacefully and quickly. I took her home and buried her right next to Dare. And I went out and bought some more flowers for their grave. She was such a bright spirit and always so damn excited to see a new day or go out and play with her purple egg. She was an amazing little dog and I wish I had some of her enthusiasm for life. Peaches was the clean up crew here. If you dropped food or anything on the ground she would take care of it. If it wasn't food she would pick it up and hand it to me in exchange for a cookie. She cleaned all the dogs bowls every day and picked them up and brought them to the kitchen. When you lose a dog,you grieve, but she is the brightest star in the sky now and I can look up anytime and see her.

1 comment: