WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Working dogs

I have been working the dogs 1 or 2x day since the weekend. If I could just keep this up he dogs would be oh so good. Today I started Edge on inside flanks in the small pen and then I took him out to the duck arena and worked driving with inside flanks. Gosh he is quick. I also worked on flanks with no body language. That was a little harder for him. I worked Dually on his outs and a few backs again and then I worked a little on pace since he seems to have lost that. Tried to close up the trailer and could not get it closed. Do you think I could find a pry bar or a screwdriver anywhere? NOt on your life. I wanted to take the license plate off and no screwdriver. Might have to use a dime. I need it to go get the new trailer tomorrow. I'm leaving at 9 to get there early. My appt is at noon but the earlier i get there and get out , the less traffic I will run into. Tonight I am going to dinner at an old friends. Should be fun, I haven't seen them in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment