WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Worked dogs today

I am still trying to catch up on sleep. I got up around 7:30 and walked over to Joe's for breakfast. they had cooked bacon and eggs for everybody. Apparently I was late because everybody else had eaten and were doing other things. I sorted sheep with Dually and worked in the arena with him. HIs out in the big arena was much better than his out in the duck arena. I worked him 3 times on ducks today and he was horrible the first 2 times. Better the 3rd time after I had taken a nap. I worked Edge from the open handlers line on the sheep. He did fairly well. The sheep were very cooperative. . Then we all sat down and had drinks and snacks till Joe finished cooking us all dinner on the grille around 8. Barbecued chicken and lots of boiled shrimp and salad and lovely desserts. They are going above and beyond. Jan and Carol and Jamie and Donna are all leaving here tomorrow I guess. Roger and Kathy got here around 2 and Chuck is only going to the fairgrounds because he has a sick friend he had to visit in the hospital. Hot water heater worked again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment