WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Headstone markers

When Mikey died a few years ago, I went out and begged some scrap granite pieces from a local granite supplier. I bought a little dremel engraver and that is where I got stuck. I tried to find a diamond tip point and I did but I could not get it to fit in the dremel correctly. So with the death of Dare and Peaches, I started to rethink the markers. They have lovely graves with flowers planted and now they need markers. I ordered the correct point from Amazon and I got it last week but I could not find a screwdriver small enough to tighten the set screw until today. I played with the first piece of granite until I figured out how to write with the engraver. I was pressing too hard. Once I got it straight, I was able to whip off an engraved stone for Peaches. Dare's will take a little longer because I have more to say about him. s

No comments:

Post a Comment