WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another SCORE

  A friend came over today to work  her dogs and then we went to the Charlton Flea Market.  I found 3 bureau's that would work for vanity's . I made and offer on one and she took it $100 . It was marked $150.  Sue and I got 2 nice men to load it into her van and we went to lunch.  I can't take a picture of it because it is now in my truck and it's too heavy for me to unload.  Sorry will get one later. Anyway it's an old oak burean with little claw feet and 5 drawers and the 2 top drawers are kinda rounded.  It also has a raised design on each side at the bottom .  I plan to paint it either white, green or black and remove the top and add a marble top with an undermount sink.  yay now I feel I can call the contractor and say lets get started.  

Lunch was great too.  We went to Applebees and I had the WW chicken parmesan dish and we split a little shot size hot fudge sundae and talked a lot.  Really enjoyed myself and Mikey didnt' pee on the floor while I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment