WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Poor Mikey

 I had everybody out today at one time in the house and I thought Mikey was asleep by the door , but he must  have gotten up just as Dare went by and Dare attacked him.  Poor Mikey has a swollen nose and a nice scrape on it.  Dare scared him.  I picked Dare up by the hind leg and the front leg and threw him in his crate. Bad dog.  He needs more exercise too.That is only part of the reason he has been so bad lately.   So I worked him today and  he is nice and quiet in his crate tonight. Also  filthy dirty.

Dually only got to sort sheep, so I took some cheese out and worked on fronts and then on get ins and then a little with the dumbell and the glove. Once he understoon that I wanted him to hold the dumbell , he just said ok and did it. Before that he thought I was trying to poison him and would run away and hide. silly dog. Now he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment