WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Mikey the devil dog

   I got up at 7am which is Mikey's gotta get up NOW and pee time.  I took him outside the front door and went back in to use the bathroom and when I came back out he was already by the mailbox at the street. It was foggy this morning and he would blend in with his black and white color and the commuters go like hell on this street so I ran down in my bathrobe because I could see a car coming. I got to him and spooked him and he ran (yes ran)into the street. I followed him and 5 sec later  a car went by and then another.  We labored back up the hill to the house and I helped him up the stairs and I fed him. He then wanted to go back out again.  Not this time Mikey my boy and I put him outside the back door in the kennel.  He is probably lying under the back porch in the dirt right now. He likes it under there but I worry he will get too cold in the dirt.

Forgot to go look at the set of bleachers last night. I was too tired after lessons and a Habitat for Humanity store trip -got a great buy on my new window seat window in my new kitchen.  Just what I wanted and would have cost me about $500 or more and I got it for $100.   I also saw a sideboard that could be converted into a vanity but it wasn't exactly what I had envisioned although for $20 the price was right.  I didn't get it. I want to look around a bit more.

The new cow that we got yesterday refused to drink the milk that I feed the other cows. They didnt' like it at first either, but they would suck my fingers and it was easy to get them then to drink it. This new cow is a bit finicky and a lot more shy.  He doesn't want to have anything to do with me.  He better change his little attitude or he will be traveling yet to another location. So this morning, he is out there bellowing away. Hopefully he will drink this am. Not sure what to do if he doesn't drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment