WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Midweek

Mikey was panting and hot so I put him out on the back porch last night to sleep.  I think he liked it, but I made sure he couldn't get off it in the middle of the night and go sleep on the cold ground under the porch.  He was up and active this am at 7  and now after a good breakfast he is conked out in the living room.

Today will be an antiquing day I think. I have a few stores I would like to check out. Not having a lot of luck finding my sideboard to convert to a vanity.  Craigslist not helping much because I want to look at something local not 100  miles away.

Gotta get some groceries this am because I am trying very hard to stay on the weight watchers food plan. So far so good. Knock on wood.  It's hard to get away from sweets.

Just put a temp fence across the front yard so I can stop chasing Mikey down the street.  Well that was a waste of time. I put him in it and went to do somethiing and came back and he is across the damn street. I brought him back up and put him in and sat on the front steps and watched him look at me and figure out how he was going to get out this time and he did.  So nylon fencing is not going to work. Too flimsy for the cripple old dog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment