WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Up Early

4:30 is too early, What they Hey.   I was dreaming about Mikey  not being able to get up and lying in a pool of urine.  So I got up to make sure I was awake when  he woke up. Turns out I woke him up but it took him a good hour to get up and want to go out and I was right there. No pee on the floor this am. Yay. He has been out probably 5 times already today and it is only 8:30. He likes to go out and just stand in the yard. I am pretty sure he isn't lost .  Today he ventured under the front porch.  No idea why, just exploring I guess. I happy he still wants too. He came in and we had a game of fetch and tug with the dumbell. It doesn't last too long be he enjoys it still.

No comments:

Post a Comment