WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Flea Market

  I had 2 lesson this am and then we dehorned Larry. Dave stepped on his lead and his leg and I leaned on his side and Nat did the dirty deed. Hopefully she got the nubs good enough so we dont' have to do it again. It only gets way harder the bigger they get.

And then I went to the Dudley Do-Right flea market.  I have never been there before and I was surprised at how much stuff they had.  I didn't find anything but I am only looking for a buffet to convert to a vanity and nothing else. And then I stopped at Grossmans and Building 19 where I bought a teflon frying pan.  I should have one I suppose.  I picked up some salmon for dinner and boogied home to let Mikey out.  He needs to go out every couple of hours during the day but will last 10 hrs at night.  If only I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment