WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, March 4, 2013

1 more day till lift off

Home home home.

I hope I don't regret leaving earlier than I had planned , but I am really looking forward to this coming weekend.  Wed, I am leaving for Al and Thurs we will have a training day and then Fri ,SAt and Sun we will trial and party. It's a small trial and I think we will get training time in each day too.  Too bad Dually can't take advantage of it.  Monday I will drive home and be there by Tues evening, I think.

So today , I met the realtor to tour the house down the street. The property and the mobile home are up for auction  on March  13th.  It's 5.1 acres and the house will be a demo.  I called the demo company and they quoted me a price of $7500 approx.  The roof has leaked severely and there is a lot of mold inside.  There is also a block built garage that I could turn into an apartment for a while before I built a real house. But the property is REAL nice.  NO  swamp and nice mature trees .  I would love to have this property.  The starting bid will be $15000 but who knows where it will go to.  The problem is  that it has to be paid in cash within 24 hrs of the auction ending. Anyway , it will be fun to try.  You will be able to see the other bids on line just like a regular auction.

Velvet had 8 puppies , 4 blue merles and 4 black or bi's.  There is one blue male with a lot of chrome.  pretty boy.  Might be mailed to me in a couple of months.  Be nice to have another Mikey.

2 comments:

  1. Eu gosto muito de seu blog; é muito interessante! I love your blog; it's very interesting to me. Kisses. Julieta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you . I am glad you like it. Please comment anytime. It lets me know someone reads it besides my sister. LOL

    ReplyDelete