WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Leaving Floida

I left yesterday after Norma and I went out to breakfast for the last time.  I didn't get to leave until after noon and then I went to dump the black water and pour ice in the tank to clean it while I drove to Al.  All of the ice didn't fit and it kinda got stuck.  Not sure why or how or what but I just left it and drove. It was still froz4 en in there  7 hrs later.  It was a cold drive but not that bad.  

I usually stop at one particular gas station on my way which  is half way here and so I had that in my mind and almost ran out of gas.  It was windy and the people at the KOA where I dumped tried to talk me out of driving but I decided to go anyway and that could have been why my gas mileage was not as good as usual. Anyway, when I pulled into the station, the low fuel light was on and when I filled it , I only had  .4 gal left.  Made it though.

Made it to Al around 7pm and set up the trailer and TURNED  the HEAT on.  It's nippy up here this week.  HOpefully will warm up later today.  It's  spring for goodness sake. I get to  work Dare and Edge today.


No comments:

Post a Comment