WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Bedroom

I have settled on aqua paint. Light for the walls and then dark for the trim, but I looked on line for aqua room and they ALL have white trim.  Hmmm , somebody must know something I dont' know. So I guess I will do white trim and leave the dark aqua for some bureaus.

I spent some time with  a kitchen designer this week. I decided on the color of the cabinets. Sage green for the bottom and a lighter minty green for the top .   We changed the design around and now it looks basically like it is right now but bigger.  She thinks I can get a small island in and I will plan on painting it something wild maybe.  I want the copper kitchen sink to be the focus so I wont' want the island to take away from that.   The counter was going to be Corian but I now the color I wanted wont' match the cabinets.  It was going to cost around $3500 too so now I am looking at stained butcherblock.  If I can get one that is stained dark and it will ok in my kitchen then I would be ok with that.  Might got with quartz though.

I took Dare and Dually to a drop in Novice class. Dare did better than expected and Dually needs more time to acclimate before I can ask him to do anything. 

I had a guy stop by(by appt) and he decided to buy the ewe lamb that I was thinking about keeping. It's the best ewe lamb out there and he is paying well for it. Although , no money has yet changed hands.
while I was using Dare to sort the lambs , Edge ran up and down the fence line which is all mud and he was brown when I finally got done. He got hosed off and it;s only 45 out there. He could not have come in the house that way though.

Tomorrow is the cross training class and tonight I need to screw a box together to take with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment