WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, March 25, 2013

The new Projects

  I went to Home Depot today  and ordered 19 boxes of Pergo for the bedroom. I bought a light color of aqua for paint yesterday and tried it on the wall and I really like it. So that is one more decision down.  I have an appt tomorrow with an HD kitchen Designer to see if she can help me make up my mind.  And I called my contractor to get him out here to look at the mudroom/porch and talk about the kitchen reno again.  Progress!

And ,  after going to the Dudley flea market with Gail yesterday and perusing thru their DVD's, I found the one I told I was interested in at Walmart.  It had National Velvet and International Velvet plus 2 other horsey movies. .. 

I have another guy coming to buy one or two lambs this week and that will mean I have no more lambs to sell, but still have some older sheep to get rid of ----soon.

I stopped at the Millyard Marketplace for lunch and noticed they have a place called Paint and Sip which is a mini art class including beer wine and a finished piece of art in one night.  Sounds like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment