WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, March 29, 2013

cross training class

Ok Today's class was much better. LeslieNelson was teaching it today so I was much happier.  I worked Edge only today.  We worked on getting into heel position by using the box.  Also worked on holding still and not offering behaviours.  Leslie helped me with Edge and we made some progress, but I took the info home and worked Dare on getting into heel position and I didn't have to keep repositioning  him .  He got it right away and kept jumping into correct heel position.  That is a huge leap for him because we have been working on that for a while.  I am thrilled.

I picked up another can of sample paint in a little lighter color and I stopped to get a rear light on the truck fixed. Turns out it's an LED light and cost $199 . Yay for me.  He didnt' have it in stock so I will be going back on Wed and will fix the engine check light too. Who knows what that will cost .

Lots of traffic today on 84 and the grocery store was crowded too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment