WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

BC TRIAL

 I went to observe and I observed their dogs doing the same dumb stuff as our dogs. I might have entered if the class was in the morning but it was cold and windy and I stayed for about 5 hrs and then I had had it.   I went back to the trailer and took a long nap.  The trial goes on again tomorrow and the novice class will be in the am so I might go back but it's going to be even colder tomorrow. But on the other hand, what else do I have to do.  I do have a bad wind burn on my face. 

The wind was very strong and as I lay on the couch area I could feel the breeze coming in under the bed platform.  Just wrapped in a blanket and I was fine.

There is an ASCA trial at Rogers next weekend that I was not going to go to but I am so friggin bored that I probably will go and there is the  strong possibility that I will go home from there. It is cold at home but I still have pellets for the stove left and I could get some work done if I was home.  The only thing I would miss is a training weekend at Rogers on the 23,24.  Leaning towards going home asap.   Need to be out of here.  I knew this would happen when March arrived. 

I met someone at the trial today who has aussies and BC's and she does aussie rescue down here. I am going to train with her on Wed at Sherry Lee's.  The charge was less for her than for me so I hoping to cash in on that.  Dually is still being walked so he wont' be working but I can work Dare. Not the puppy, the stock is not what I want to work him on yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment