WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, March 15, 2013

So what have I been doing fof 2 days?

Laundry, cleaning a little, computer work, some cooking,more laundry.  Not sure why I have so much laundry, I did it regularly when I was in Fla.

I have been watching diligently my on line real estate auction.  Somebody bid it up on Thurs am , but not too high and no one has bid on it since then. It closes tomorrow am and I am ready.  I have called septic guys and well guys and demolition guys , a lawyer and I have researched the title and I have borrowed the money( I can't get at mine until next Dec when I can withdraw from my IRA's).  So tomorrow is the big day that I get to put a bid in and see what happens.  Hope I get to sleep tonight and wake up in time tomorrow. I will set 2 alarms just in case.  Yee haw

The ewes and lambs should be coming home tomorrow so I cleared out the  stall so the lambs can go in and there are 4 more sheep coming on Sun afternoon and the ducks should be here tomorrow too. Back in business , well sort of, the snow is too deep to do anything out there now anyway.

I ordered DISH service , but I don't think they are going to be able to get a clear connection to a satellite. They are going to test on Monday. I tried to get my tailgaiter to work here and it could not pick up a signal. I may be forced to go back to cable-drat.

I got windows office 7 downloaded on the new laptop so I would not lose all my files when I transferred them. They are transferred and ready to go and the old laptop is ready to send on it's merry way.  I rechecked the AHBA flyer for the info I set it up with last year and sent it to a bunch of people. It's only a one day trial so I would like it to fill so I can pay for the judge and the ribbons.

I made molasses cookies yesterday.  easy and good. I made minestrone soup too, but that came out of a bag. Still its not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment