WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Bear was back I think

 I didn't see him but I sure smelled him.  I let the dogs out at 6:20 and I went outside about 6:40 to let the livestock out of their pen.  I smelled it as I was going towards the pen and then I went towards the porta potti and it was extremely strong right where he had bent the fence down when he came the first time.  I didn't see him or hear him so it's only my sense of smell that I am relying on.  They smell musky sorta like a skunk but nowhere near as strong and only a very small area where he had been.  I skunk covers a much larger area.

Anyway, today was my gun safety training course.  I was tired because I did not sleep well last night because I am still trying to find my cordless drill and now I am beginning to think it walked off somehow.  I am so bummed, I used that all the time. I have looked everywhere and in some very obscure places like the freezer and the frig and the laundry.  I  have looked in the usual places maybe 20 times thinking it's there but I am not seeing it.  It's not there. 

So back to gun training, I had a hard time staying awake.  It was a lot of information for someone like me who knows nothing about guns.  I know a lot more now.  We got to shoot 22 and 38 pistols.  semi-automatic and revolvers. I liked the 22's especially with the laser sights.  nice

Tried to work Dually tonight and tied Kip up the fence but he cried and yelped and that upset Dually and he could not work . He knows I hate that noise. Somebody is going to get in trouble and he just hopes it's not him.  I finally had to  put Kip in the house to work Dually and things went better. Still having trouble getting him to go around the stock in the corner and hold them there. Although his away inside flank was much better than his go bye tonight. go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment