WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Edge

I put the 3 new panels in the control pen and 3 goats tonight.  I worked Edge first.  He did some really nice stuff.  He took flanks without body language and his stops were iffy. But his big problem was his walk up.  He does not want to walk straight in and sometimes he does not want to walk at all, but overall I was pleased with what he did.  I never did read Bob's book last week about the walk up.  Maybe tonight.

I went back to the PD to get my stuff input into the computer for my LTC and the computer was not working again.  I will have to try again on Monday which is not a good day for me. The officer today and I talked extensively about bears and he told me to shoot the bugger. Not sure that will happen but hopefully he won't hurt anything else.

There is a new ice cream place in STurbridge and they have sandwiches and soup. I had some homemade chicken soup  tonight and it was really good.  Much better than mine. 

1 comment:

  1. If the 1st cops bullets wouldn't do anything but piss off the bear then how big does your gun have to be?? Cannon sized?? Ha

    ReplyDelete