WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Trees

Everybody remembers the "dead tree" .  Well it's doing pretty darn good this year.

I also took pictures
of the 3 trees I planted last year. They are hybrid poplars and supposed to grow up to 8-10 ft yr.  We'll see.   2 of these were eaten down by sheep l
ast year when I planted them and that is why they are smaller than the one that really doing well.



I also took some pictures of Kip and Edge. 

3 comments:

  1. Well, I am sorry to say I can't really make out the trees you speak of...? I DO love the dog's pictures! Thanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had trouble with the new phone putting the pics where I wanted them and the pics came out terrible.

      Delete
    2. I figured maybe I was missing something. Ha Ha

      Delete