WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Inside flanks

I had lessons all day and then I made myself a grilled hamburger and zucchini and fresh from the garden asparagas.  MMmmmmm

I kept Jem in the house all day and he is doing better. Less sore.  I also gave him traumeel and something else I can't remember the name of.  He played in his crate with the kong that Cash left behind and I stuffed it with PB and dog cookies.  He didn't do as thorough a job on it as Cash did.

Planted a few flowers under the flowering Peach tree which is just lovely right now. Lots of blossoms means lots of peaches.  I can't wait. There is nnothing like a fresh juicy peach right off the tree and mine are gooooood.

I worked Dually tonight on the corner exericise with 3 sheep. He has to push them into the corner and then he must take a (good)inside flank and take them out without breaking out of the pressure which he likes to do.  He did it well a few times and I was quite happy with that.  I am going to start moving farther away and see if he can stay in that pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment